These Cachapas are a must in your Latin food repertoire.
These Cachapas are a sweet and delicious way to start the morning. There is something about the sweet corn tortillas that make your taste buds jump for joy. Made with all-natural ingredients, these corn pancakes are perfect with a bit of butter and a side of fresh white cheese. Panna Cachapas will transport you back to your home country. Try them today!
This pack contains 5 Cachapas or Corn Pancakes units.
HOW TO EAT THE CACHAPAS
The most common is to fill the Cachapas with butter, and fresh cheese, such as our Queso Fresco de Sombrero and Cacha Cotija Cheese grated on the outside, they soften with the heat, and the flavour is unmatched. Other popular toppings include pulled pork, pulled chicken or beef, and ham and sour cream.
WHAT IS A CACHAPA?
Known in Venezuela as Cachapa, in Colombia as Arepa de Choclo or Chocolo and North America Sweet Corn Pancakes; Cachapa is a thin pancake made with fresh ground corn, cheese and panela (or sugar), cooked in clay or an iron plate known as Budare. It is served with butter and fresh Latin cheese.
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Arka Fine Foods.
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company," "We", "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Arka Fine Foods, 330 West 14th Street #3, North Vancouver, BC. Canada.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase goods from us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Arka Fine Foods, accessible from https://arkafinefoods.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 30 days without any reason.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 30 days from the date you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision using a clear statement. you can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com.
- By phone number: +1 (604) 8185109.
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the Order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days.
- The goods are in the original packaging.
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or personalized.
- The supply of goods that are unsuitable to be returned deteriorates rapidly or where the expiry date is over.
- The supply of goods that are unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons was unsealed after delivery.
- According to their nature, the supply of goods which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise returns that do not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. Therefore, you should send the goods to the following address:
330 West 14th Street #3, North Vancouver, BC. Canada.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We cannot issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +1 (604) 818510