Sombrero Queso Fresco, Fresh Cheese 100% Natural, 270 g
0 In Stock Sold Out 0
Looking for a fresh cheese to elevate your dishes? Look no further than Sombrero Fresh Cheese 270 g! This semi-soft white cheese is perfect for grilling, slicing, or cubing. 100% natural and free from artificial flavours and colours, Sombrero Queso Fresco is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance to any dish.
This cheese is sure to please, whether you're looking to fill or top arepas, cachapas, enchiladas, peppers, sandwiches, quesadillas, or toast. So don't wait any longer. Order your Sombrero Queso Fresco today!
This pack contains 1 Sombrero Queso Fresco unit (270 g)
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AS FRESH CHEESE?
Cheese is one of the oldest and most versatile foods in the world. It can be eaten on its own, added to savoury dishes, or used as a dessert base. Fresh cheese is made from curds that have not been pressed or aged, making it a leaner, healthier alternative to cream.
The variety of flavours and textures that fresh cheese can provide makes it an excellent substitute for cream in many recipes. In some cases, such as cottage or ricotta varieties, their mild flavour goes well together, making them perfect partners to complement dishes you might not otherwise think about putting on your plate.
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Arka Fine Foods.
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company," "We", "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Arka Fine Foods, 330 West 14th Street #3, North Vancouver, BC. Canada.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase goods from us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Arka Fine Foods, accessible from https://arkafinefoods.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 30 days without any reason.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 30 days from the date you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision using a clear statement. you can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com.
- By phone number: +1 (604) 8185109.
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the Order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days.
- The goods are in the original packaging.
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or personalized.
- The supply of goods that are unsuitable to be returned deteriorates rapidly or where the expiry date is over.
- The supply of goods that are unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons was unsealed after delivery.
- According to their nature, the supply of goods which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise returns that do not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. Therefore, you should send the goods to the following address:
330 West 14th Street #3, North Vancouver, BC. Canada.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We cannot issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +1 (604) 818510